SAZ Inflow Control Device
SAZ offers wide range of products and services for Sand Control and Flow Control applications via our SAZ Screen product line. SAZ Screens provide solutions for Heavy Oil, Conventional Oil and High Rate Gas applications. Combining our Sand Screens with Passive and On/Off Inflow Control Device technology, provide customers flexibility to manage drawdown and injectivity in both carbonate and sandstone reservoirs. Combining best in class hardware with our modelling capabilities delivers long term optimized solutions for various reservoir types.
FloPrime & FloPro
FloPrime and FloPro offering combines SAZ’s nozzle based, viscosity independent passive Inflow Control Devices (Prime Flow Nozzle) with SazPrime (premium mesh) and SazPro (wire wrapped) screens respectively. The Inflow Control Devices can be further integrated with mechanical Sliding Sleeve for an On/Off Inflow Control Device system.
Prime Flow Nozzle
Prime Flow Nozzle are designed to deliver an almost constant discharge coefficient at various Reynold no. (Re) and are viscosity independent. Prime Flow Nozzle have good pressure recovery and at the same time are erosion/corrosion resistant.
- Inflow Control Device nozzles with throat sizes 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm & 4mm.
- Nozzle aspect ratio (nozzle throat length (A) / nozzle throat diameter (B)) less than or equal to 0.8.
- Nozzle material – Incoloy or any superior metallurgy to resist erosion and corrosion over the well life of 20years.
- Complete viscosity independence for Inflow Control Device module for viscosity ranges from 2-50CP.
- Discharge co-efficient of nozzle is almost constant value (+/-10%) up to 300 Reynold number (300-10000Re).
- Nozzle have diffuser for excellent pressure recovery.
- Production and injection wells requiring flow control
- Vertical, deviated and horizontal completions
- Sandstone and carbonate reservoirs (both homogeneous and heterogeneous)
- Cased hole and openhole completions