SazPac PrePack Screens
SazPac PrePack screens offer a robust and economical solution as an alternate to gravel pack in certain applications or used as a screen in gravel pack applications where achieving 100% packing is difficult – risk of premature screen outs. The PrePack screen will act as back-up against voids.
Features and Benefits
- Available in various configuration of Wire Wrapped inner screen jacket and outer screen jacket
- Consists of Keystone shaped jacket wire and round wire as support rod providing a high flow and strong screen construction
- Available in various sand packing – ceramic proppant, resin coated gravel, natural gravel.
- Available in various base pipe sizes and net screen lengths.
- High open flow area and sand retention characteristics
- Rigorous Q&A process ensures no voids in the proppant pack
- Long Life performance in harsh environment
- Rig time saving
- Economic solution as compared with gravel pack
- Shallow wells and workover programs where sand control is required, but budget limitations on doing side tracks
- Open Hole and Cased hole completions
- Vertical, deviated and horizontal completions for oil and gas wells
|Basepipe Nominal OD (in)||Nominal ID inches (ppf)||Gravel thickness (inches)||Screen OD (in)||Perf size (in)||Perf Density (HPF)||Pipe Open Flow Area (%)|
Screens available with API/Premium/Flush thread connections